Sunday, March 29, 2009

Faliing in a quick sandcastle Mixtape dropping 4/20


Hey Spacecowboys,Let me explain to you guys something. I am aladdin....I felt i had to be fake to be loved that's why i faked my death. I was on my prince ali shit. I am very lonely i created a fake girlfriend on here. That's so fucking sad....I took some emo girls pics and made them my own. I am a loser in so many aspects, i am about to go into the studio and record this mixtape I am faliing into a quick sandcastle and this mixtape will probably show the world what an idiot i am. I am releasing the first single off it tonight which is produced by Hanz and will be on the Chocolate Milk album coming this Summer.It is called Elmo(smoked the L) which means emo. I hope you check it out...I know a lot of you won't I have accepted being a loser. On a lighter note, I am a junkie that is hooked on the drug of loneliness and as hard as i try i can't get off this trip. I am on a train that is headed towards destruction and spider man aint around to stop it. Guess life ain't like the movies huh? My real girlfriend is sleeping with another man and she is playing the shit out of me. She really hurt me yo.....I am dead inside. So i am dwelling into the thing that usually understands me in these moments.....my genie. My music....hopefully my genie will grant my wish. I need to the genie to help me find my jasmine and as i have this monkey on my back, I am still fly.....fly on a carpet.I am aladdin.

I am here to tell you life sucks but i'm a dick sometimes so that's good. I look at the world and man it's beautiful today....I have so many things to say in this blog. First off the Mixtape is dropping and I hope you guys check it out...It is coming 4/20 and it is a depressing attempt at fame. So i can stop living of my parents sucess and have my own. I bought some more clothes today....I will post the new look soon. I see that a lot of people don't view my page. Who would want to? I am a nobody, always have been. I am a nobody that thinks he's a somebody so i am just like you in a way....and you don't like yourself so you don't like me and would rather look at another hip hop artist.Who could relate? I guess as i sit here typing listening to Charles.....oh yeah i have been hamiltonlized or whatever you call it. That i regret a lot of things in my life and I can't get over a lot of things. Like the women i loved, the hopes i once had.....I want someone to replace the love i had at sixteen. That will never happen....I am just in the past you know? So I cannot be here if i am there, that's why i rap with lyricism and things of that nature....stuck in the golden era of rap.I hope you guys know i ain't shit....that's why i am never touching paper. So when i release this song tonight i know the hurtful comments are coming but the critics tell me what i already know....I am a loser.Hey what can i say?But damn.......depressed is what i am. I am what i am, you are what you aren't so if i have to be like you and you aren't you we are all lost. I have to be me....even if it means no one will ever love me.

See Ya Space cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment